An is now ABD in Cultural Studies and English Literature. Check her out on Google Plus
Posts by An Nicholson:
- Venus in Fur whips it good
- Philly Comic Con 2013: The Good, the Bad and the Cosplay
- The hot men of Philly Comic Con 2013
- Philly Comic Con 2013: The Firefly panel kicks ass
- Philly Comic Con 2013: John Barrowman is AWESOME!!
- Philly Comic Con 2013: Cosplay competition photos
- Missing Once Upon a Time’s Robert Carlyle? Check out Hamish Macbeth!
- VH1’s Hit the Floor should hit the showers
- Luther’s first season intoxicates
- Scatter My Ashes makes Bergdorf Goodman accessible
- NBC’s Revolution kills it. Are you ready for a revolution? I am.
- The Words: Post-screening Q&A
- Should NBC’s new comedy Go On, go on? I say no.
- The Words – Interview with Bradley Cooper, Brian Klugman, Lee Sternthal [Audio]
- Bad single mom pilots: NBC’s The New Normal and FOX’s Ben & Kate
- The Words – Philadelphia red carpet premiere
- CBS’s Elementary: it’s Elementary, but it’s not Sherlock Holmes
- Show Me Yours: The Canadian Sex and the City
- How should Sex and the City have ended? – SATC Week
- Sex and the City’s Big: The Big letdown – SATC Week
- Poll: Your favorite Sex and the City Boyfriend – SATC Week
- Poll: Which Sex and the City Character are you? – SATC Week
- Cosmos? Shoes? Cupcakes? Yes! – Sex and the City Week
- Bunheads – Did Michelle leave Paradise?
- Liked Scrubs? Try Green Wing! – British Clack
- Missing My So-Called Life? Check out MTV’s Awkward!
- Poll: 11 TV child actors I still like as adults
- Does ABC Family’s Bunheads portray body issues accurately? Yes. – Monthly Musings
- Missing In Plain Sight? Try Kingdom! – British Clack
- Love Scandal? Try Party Animals! – British Clack
- This Is Where I Leave You leaves no cliché unturned
- The Maze Runner is a surprisingly engaging entry into the dystopian teen genre
- Prepare to meet Annabelle at an advance Hollywood screening
- Attend an advance DC screening of Hector and the Search for Happiness
- Turn Back the Clock offers a unique glimpse in history from 1910-1933