A. Camille Nicholson is now an ABD in Cultural Studies and English Literature who, due to the dearth of available academic positions, has returned to the seemingly, yet not fully desiccated heart of the E-Commerce fold.
Posts by An Nicholson:
- The Looney Tunes Show – Cartoons for Adults
- Liked Raising Hope? Try PramFace!
- Syfy Upfronts 2013 – Adam Copeland talks Haven’s fourth season
- Syfy Upfronts 2013 – Jaime Murray talks Warehouse 13 and Defiance
- SyFy Upfronts 2013 – Being Human cast audio interviews
- DirectTV’s Rogue subverts the male-dominated action trope
- Interviewing Rogue’s Josh Sasse and Leah Gibson
- CliqueClack giveaway: Mad Men prize pack!
- G.I. Joe Retaliation redeems itself
- Gerard Butler still has it – Mount Olympus style
- NBC’s Revolution kills it. Are you ready for a revolution? I am.
- The Words: Post-screening Q&A
- Should NBC’s new comedy Go On, go on? I say no.
- The Words – Interview with Bradley Cooper, Brian Klugman, Lee Sternthal [Audio]
- Bad single mom pilots: NBC’s The New Normal and FOX’s Ben & Kate
- The Words – Philadelphia red carpet premiere
- CBS’s Elementary: it’s Elementary, but it’s not Sherlock Holmes
- Show Me Yours: The Canadian Sex and the City
- How should Sex and the City have ended? – SATC Week
- Sex and the City’s Big: The Big letdown – SATC Week
- Poll: Your favorite Sex and the City Boyfriend – SATC Week
- Poll: Which Sex and the City Character are you? – SATC Week
- Cosmos? Shoes? Cupcakes? Yes! – Sex and the City Week
- Bunheads – Did Michelle leave Paradise?
- Liked Scrubs? Try Green Wing! – British Clack
- Missing My So-Called Life? Check out MTV’s Awkward!
- Poll: 11 TV child actors I still like as adults
- Does ABC Family’s Bunheads portray body issues accurately? Yes. – Monthly Musings
- Missing In Plain Sight? Try Kingdom! – British Clack
- Love Scandal? Try Party Animals! – British Clack