While CliqueClack is my first foray into the blogosphere, it’s just one stop along my long journey in writing. With my first book of short stories bounded via copy machine when I was still a lad, my evolution along the trajectory of writing has far exceeded that of my drawing; that first book was fronted by a rather pedestrian hand drawing of “Leatherhead”, of TMNT fame, and my ability hasn’t grown beyond rudimentary since those days. But the baby’s cute!
Posts by Aryeh S.:
- Another season, another reason, for panning sitcoms
- Episodes – Matthew Broderick’s available
- Weeds – Found him
- Weeds – Run Andy, run!
- Episodes – Affairs only get you an Infiniti
- Episodes – Pucks sucks
- Who got shot on Weeds … and by whom?
- The Celebrity Apprentice – But who’s the real winner?
- NCIS – Time to regroup
- What’s this show called … In Plain Sight?
- NCIS – Palmer gets hammered … on AJ
- The Middle – Sue’s growing up to be Whoopi Goldberg
- The Office – The Andy Bernard Paper Company
- NCIS – Toby Ziegler did it!
- The Good Wife can’t hold the high note
- Has The Office finally hit rock bottom?
- What’s this show called … NYC 22?
- The Office – The one with the worst decision ever
- What’s this show called … The Finder?
- NCIS – Are you here for nerd extra credit?
- The Middle – Or he will freak out
- The Legend of Korra searches for balance in it’s final episodes
- Annie is relevant yesterday, today and Tomorrow
- Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb bids farewell to the franchise and Robin Williams
- Win passes to the advance Washington DC screening of Selma
- Hamlet in Leather: The Sons of Anarchy series finale