While CliqueClack is my first foray into the blogosphere, it’s just one stop along my long journey in writing. With my first book of short stories bounded via copy machine when I was still a lad, my evolution along the trajectory of writing has far exceeded that of my drawing; that first book was fronted by a rather pedestrian hand drawing of “Leatherhead”, of TMNT fame, and my ability hasn’t grown beyond rudimentary since those days. But the baby’s cute!
Posts by Aryeh S.:
- Another season, another reason, for panning sitcoms
- Episodes – Matthew Broderick’s available
- Weeds – Found him
- Weeds – Run Andy, run!
- Episodes – Affairs only get you an Infiniti
- Episodes – Pucks sucks
- Who got shot on Weeds … and by whom?
- The Celebrity Apprentice – But who’s the real winner?
- NCIS – Time to regroup
- What’s this show called … In Plain Sight?
- NCIS – Palmer gets hammered … on AJ
- The Middle – Sue’s growing up to be Whoopi Goldberg
- The Office – The Andy Bernard Paper Company
- NCIS – Toby Ziegler did it!
- The Good Wife can’t hold the high note
- Has The Office finally hit rock bottom?
- What’s this show called … NYC 22?
- The Office – The one with the worst decision ever
- What’s this show called … The Finder?
- NCIS – Are you here for nerd extra credit?
- The Middle – Or he will freak out
- As Above/So Below is a frightening descent into the human psyche & the Parisian catacombs
- Watching Kundo is like watching a Korean take on Quentin Tarantino
- Love is Strange is a lovely and bittersweet tale of an older couple
- The November Man tries to be a sleek, sexy James Bond thriller but comes up a little short
- Sin City: A Dame to Kill For is a brutal, bloody, and mostly fun repeat of the first one