I'm an obsessive TV watcher, jumping head first into my favorite shows (which have included Twin Peaks, Buffy, Angel, Deadwood, and Lost). I've also been known to force my love of TV onto others. Blogger by night, by day I spend my time designing medical products as an engineer (I know, don't hold it against me).
Posts by Bob Degon:
- Boardwalk Empire hasn’t missed a beat without Jimmy Darmody
- Breaking Bad – Questions answered and a new mystery is revealed
- San Diego Comic-Con and what we’re not missing
- What does the future hold for Theon? – Beyond the Wall
- What’s your favorite game show? – Quibbling Siblings
- 30 Rock – Five things I want from the final season
- Recapping the deaths of Game of Thrones season two – Beyond the Wall
- Mad Men – This doom and gloom. I’m tired of it.
- Is Leverage worth watching? – Quibbling Siblings
- Mad Men – Can things get bleaker?
- TV Sansa vs Book Sansa – Beyond the Wall
- Mad Men delivers its darkest episode
- How will Revenge do on Sundays? – Quibbling Siblings
- Mad Men – Fast cars and angry women
- Saturday Night Live – Who will step up in Kristen Wiig’s absence?
- 30 Rock ends the season with a big break up
- The humanizing of the Lannisters – Beyond the Wall
- Mad Men – Betty is not sympathetic, she is pitiable
- Can Grimm get even better? – Quibbling Siblings
- Mad Men – Megan gets what she wants
- 30 Rock becomes Queen of Jordan again
- As Above/So Below is a frightening descent into the human psyche & the Parisian catacombs
- Watching Kundo is like watching a Korean take on Quentin Tarantino
- Love is Strange is a lovely and bittersweet tale of an older couple
- The November Man tries to be a sleek, sexy James Bond thriller but comes up a little short
- Sin City: A Dame to Kill For is a brutal, bloody, and mostly fun repeat of the first one