Posts by Dan Meier:
- The not so Great Gatsby
- Put Community out of its misery
- My top five un-Christmas films
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Trilogy
- A drastic proposal: No more remakes
- The disturbing trend of one novel, many films
- Breaking Bad Virgin Diary – Damn you, writer’s strike
- Breaking Bad Virgin Diary – Bloody urine and bloody brilliant
- Breaking Bad Virgin Diary – It gets darker, funnier and better
- Breaking Bad Virgin Diary – Can it be as good as they say?
- Chernobyl Diaries and the state of horror
- Avengers Congregate – New poster revealed … but is it any good?
- Trails and tribulations
- The five best TV title sequences
- How I came to hate How I Met Your Mother
- 31 Days of Halloween – Interview with the Vampire
- The Fly – ‘Don’t be afraid.’
- Shaun Of The Dead – ‘Have a sit down’ and watch it again
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is one of the best films this year
- Free Agents – US or UK?
- Stop complaining about “complicated” television
- A Separation – Believable, engaging and impressive
- More Blade Runner and changes to Star Wars – Please just leave it alone
- The Inbetweeners Movie – I miss the TV show.
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon – It did suck
- Sin City: A Dame to Kill For is a brutal, bloody, and mostly fun repeat of the first one
- When the Game Stands Tall inspires but fails to tell a good story
- Download passes for The November Man in Denver or Salt Lake City
- Get free passes to see As Above/So Below in Boston and Hartford
- Hiddleston and Swinton share eternal love in Only Lovers Left Alive