Ruby is a writer from Chicago.
Posts by Ruby T.:
- What Michael Bay can learn from Transformers: Prime
- 2012: The year of the Turtle
- The Borgias – Jeremy Irons is the Worst. Pope. Ever.
- One Indian American’s look at NBC’s Outsourced
- Merlin – An episode review in iambic pentameter, “Ode to Merlin”
- Sanctuary – Did you think Kate was an idiot? Think again.
- Sanctuary – I loved everything except the Twilight shout-out
- Are you sticking with Sanctuary? Are you doing it for Amanda Tapping?
- Merlin – The battle for Camelot, now with a commentary track
- Poll: Who is the Best TV Duo currently on TV?
- Poll: TV characters who never should have been killed off
- Sanctuary season 2 DVD review
- Emilie Ullerup shares details about her new Syfy project and more
- Merlin – Is Arthur finally getting in touch with his feelings?
- Would you want The Tudors to continue without King Henry VIII?
- Merlin – Angsty girls and naughty, telepathic boys
- Merlin – Tragic love, noogies, and dramatic chipmunks
- 24 – What were the best moments of the series finale?
- Legend of the Seeker – Kahlan’s epic blood rage equals an epic finale
- 24 – And then there were none…
- Legend of the Seeker – If Cara had never become a Mord-Sith…
- Merlin – People not taking you seriously? Hire a Shakespearean actor!
- Hiddleston and Swinton share eternal love in Only Lovers Left Alive
- Win free passes to see The November Man in Baltimore or DC
- Download free passes for When the Game Stands Tall in New York City
- Download free passes for The November Man in Boston and Hartford
- Calvary is an enthralling black comedy so dark, it absorbs most of its light