Ruby is a writer from Chicago.
Posts by Ruby T.:
- What Michael Bay can learn from Transformers: Prime
- 2012: The year of the Turtle
- The Borgias – Jeremy Irons is the Worst. Pope. Ever.
- One Indian American’s look at NBC’s Outsourced
- Merlin – An episode review in iambic pentameter, “Ode to Merlin”
- Sanctuary – Did you think Kate was an idiot? Think again.
- Sanctuary – I loved everything except the Twilight shout-out
- Are you sticking with Sanctuary? Are you doing it for Amanda Tapping?
- Merlin – The battle for Camelot, now with a commentary track
- Poll: Who is the Best TV Duo currently on TV?
- Poll: TV characters who never should have been killed off
- Sanctuary season 2 DVD review
- Emilie Ullerup shares details about her new Syfy project and more
- Merlin – Is Arthur finally getting in touch with his feelings?
- Would you want The Tudors to continue without King Henry VIII?
- Merlin – Angsty girls and naughty, telepathic boys
- Merlin – Tragic love, noogies, and dramatic chipmunks
- 24 – What were the best moments of the series finale?
- Legend of the Seeker – Kahlan’s epic blood rage equals an epic finale
- 24 – And then there were none…
- Legend of the Seeker – If Cara had never become a Mord-Sith…
- Merlin – People not taking you seriously? Hire a Shakespearean actor!
- This Is Where I Leave You leaves no cliché unturned
- The Maze Runner is a surprisingly engaging entry into the dystopian teen genre
- Prepare to meet Annabelle at an advance Hollywood screening
- Attend an advance DC screening of Hector and the Search for Happiness
- Turn Back the Clock offers a unique glimpse in history from 1910-1933