Be the first to see You’re Next in Baltimore and DC
Want to win free passes to an advance screening of the highly anticipated thriller ‘You’re Next’? CliqueClack has them for Baltimore and DC, so read on to find out how to enter the contest!
The commenting period for this contest has ended. Follow us on Twitter @CliqueClack for alerts on news, reviews and giveaways.
CliqueClack has partnered with Lionsgate and Allied Integrated Marketing to offer readers in the Baltimore and Washington, DC areas a chance to see the new thriller You’re Next before anyone else! One of the smartest and most terrifying films in years, You’re Next reinvents the genre by putting a fresh twist on home-invasion horror. When a gang of masked, ax-wielding murderers descend upon the Davison family reunion, the hapless victims seem trapped … until an unlikely guest of the family proves to be the most talented killer of all.
The screenings will take place as follows:
- Tuesday, August 6, 7:00 PM, AMC Georgetown, Washington, DC
- Tuesday, August 6, 7:00 PM, Cinemark Egyptian, Hanover, MD
50 Admit Two passes will be randomly awarded for each screening. To enter the contest, please read and follow the instructions …
- Leave a comment with either BALTIMORE or DC as your choice of screening location.
- ONE comment per person/email address/IP address. Duplicate comments will be discarded. CliqueClack reserves the right to disqualify any entries that appear to be duplicates.
- Commenting period runs from 10:00 AM, Wednesday, July 31 – Noon, Sunday, August 4. Winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be notified by email on Sunday, August 4. A valid email address is required, so double check the spelling before entering. Any returned emails will be considered a disqualification and another winner will be drawn.
- Winners will receive a unique GoFoBo.com code to claim their passes. These codes can only be used for up to two Admit One passes.
- Winners should plan to arrive early at the theater. Passes do not guarantee you seats. CliqueClack has no control over the number of passes distributed and is not responsible for seating at the theater. Seating is first-come, first-served.
Have a look at the film’s official trailer, and tell us where you want to see You’re Next!
You’re Next opens in theaters Friday, August 23rd.