Win passes to see The Boy Next Door in Boston or Hartford
Jennifer Lopez heats up the big screen – and her neighbor – in the thriller ‘The Boy Next Door.’ Find out how you can be one of the first to see the movie!
THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED. COMMENTS ARE NOW CLOSED.
CliqueClack has partnered with Universal Pictures to offer readers in Boston and Hartford an opportunity to attend an advance screening of the new thriller The Boy Next Door starring Jennifer Lopez, Ryan Guzman, John Corbett and Kristin Chenoweth.
Jennifer Lopez leads the cast in The Boy Next Door, a psychological thriller that explores a forbidden attraction that goes much too far.
The screening will take place on Tuesday, January 20, 7:00 PM at AMC Boston Common and AMC Plainville.
Passes will be available on a first come, first served basis. To be eligible, please read and follow the directions CAREFULLY. There will be no exceptions.
- Comment on this post ONLY with BOSTON or HARTFORD. Do not include anything else in the comment box. If you make a mistake, do not edit your comment because it will not register. You must submit a new comment.
- Include your FULL NAME (First and Last) and email address on the entry form (NOT in the comment box!). Double check your email address before submitting. If your email address is misspelled, you will not receive passes.
- ONE entry per person or couple will be accepted. CliqueClack has the right to discard any duplicates or comments that appear to be duplicates. Multiple comments from a single person will result in complete disqualification. Keep these offers fair for everyone!
- Winners will be contacted by email. Please make sure to set your filters to accept email from @cliqueclack.com.
- Check your calendar before commenting. If you have no intention of using the passes, please don’t leave a comment. If the studios see that passes we are given to award to our readers are not being used, they will not want to offer us passes for future screenings. Please be considerate!
Please note that passes do not guarantee seats at the screening. Seating is first come, first served so plan to arrive early. CliqueClack has no control over the total number of passes distributed, and is not responsible for seating arrangements at the theater.
The Boy Next Door is rated R for violence, sexual content/nudity and language. No one under 17 will be admitted with parent or guardian. The movie opens January 23.