Win passes to see The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies in Boston or Hartford
The Middle-earth saga comes to an end with ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ and you can be among the first to see the film before it opens in Boston or Hartford. Read on to find out how you can win a pair of passes.
ALL PASSES HAVE BEEN CLAIMED. COMMENTS ARE CLOSED.
CliqueClack has partnered with Warner Bros. Pictures to offer readers in Boston and Hartford an opportunity to attend an advance screening of Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.
As he succumbs to dragon-sickness, the King Under the Mountain, Thorin Oakenshield, sacrifices friendship and honor in his search for the legendary Arkenstone. Unable to help Thorin see reason, Bilbo is driven to make a desperate and dangerous choice, not knowing that even greater perils lie ahead. An ancient enemy has returned to Middle-earth. Sauron, the Dark Lord, has sent forth legions of Orcs in a stealth attack upon the Lonely Mountain. As darkness converges on their escalating conflict, the races of Dwarves, Elves and Men must decide—unite or be destroyed. Bilbo finds himself fighting for his life and the lives of his friends as five great armies go to war.
The screenings will take place on Wednesday, December 10, 7:30 PM at Regal Fenway in Boston and Buckland Hills in Hartford.
A limited number of passes will be available on a first come, first served basis. To be eligible, please read and follow the directions CAREFULLY. There will be no exceptions.
- Comment on this post ONLY with either BOSTON or HARTFORD. Do not include anything else in the comment box. If you make a mistake, do not edit your comment because it will not register. You must submit a new comment.
- Include your FULL NAME (First and Last) and email address on the entry form (NOT in the comment box!). Double check your email address before submitting. If your email address is misspelled, you will not receive passes.
- ONE entry per person or couple will be accepted. CliqueClack has the right to discard any duplicates or comments that appear to be duplicates. Multiple comments from a single person will result in complete disqualification. Keep these offers fair for everyone!
- Winners will be contacted by email with a code good for up to two passes from GoFoBo.com. Please make sure to set your filters to accept email from @cliqueclack.com.
- Check your calendar before commenting. If you have no intention of using the passes, please don’t leave a comment. If the studios see that passes we are given to award to our readers are not being used, they will not want to offer us passes for future screenings. Please be considerate!
Please note that passes do not guarantee seats at the screening. Seating is first come, first served so plan to arrive early. CliqueClack has no control over the total number of passes distributed, and is not responsible for seating arrangements at the theater.
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies is rated PG-13, and opens December 17.