Win passes to see Night at the Museum 3 in Baltimore, DC or Virginia Beach
The final chapter in the ‘Night at the Museum’ series is about to unfold, and you can be among the first to see it. Read on to find out how you could win tickets.
THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED. WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL.
CliqueClack has partnered with Twentieth Century Fox to offer readers in Baltimore, DC and Virginia Beach an opportunity to attend an advance screening of the new comedy Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb starring Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Owen Wilson, Steve Coogan, Ricky Gervais, Dan Stevens, Rebel Wilson and Ben Kingsley.
Get ready for the wildest and most adventure-filled Night at the Museum ever as Larry (Ben Stiller) spans the globe, uniting favorite and new characters while embarking on an epic quest to save the magic before it is gone forever.
The screening will take place at the following locations and dates:
- Saturday, December 13, 10:00 AM, AMC Mazza Gallerie, DC
- Saturday, December 13, 10:00 AM, AMC White Marsh, Baltimore
- Tuesday, December 16, 6:30 PM, Regal Columbus, Virginia Beach
A limited number of passes will be available through a random drawing. To be eligible, please read and follow the directions CAREFULLY. There will be no exceptions.
- Comment on this post ONLY with the location of your choice: BALTIMORE, DC, VIRGINIA BEACH. Do not include anything else in the comment box. If you make a mistake, do not edit your comment because it will not register. You must submit a new comment.
- Include your FULL NAME (First and Last) and email address on the entry form (NOT in the comment box!). Double check your email address before submitting. If your email address is misspelled, you will not receive passes.
- ONE entry per person or couple will be accepted. CliqueClack has the right to discard any duplicates or comments that appear to be duplicates. Multiple comments from a single person will result in complete disqualification. Keep these offers fair for everyone!
- Winners will be contacted by email. Please make sure to set your filters to accept email from @cliqueclack.com.
- Check your calendar before commenting. If you have no intention of using the passes, please don’t leave a comment. If the studios see that passes we are given to award to our readers are not being used, they will not want to offer us passes for future screenings. Please be considerate!
Drawing will be held on Sunday, December 7th.
Please note that passes do not guarantee seats at the screening. Seating is first come, first served so plan to arrive early. CliqueClack has no control over the total number of passes distributed, and is not responsible for seating arrangements at the theater.
Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb is rated PG. The movie opens December 19.