Born and raised in Baltimore, MD, grew up watching classic game shows and sitcoms. Over the years, worked at two movie theaters, three record stores, two book stores and two video stores. Loves movies, television, theater, music and writing about all of the above and anything else that comes to mind at his new blog, Can I Be Fierce for a Minute? Also owns video production and graphic design company, MaxStone Media.
Posts by Chuck Duncan:
- Win free passes to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Baltimore or DC
- Lucy is an entertaining hot mess of a movie
- Win free passes to see Into the Storm in Boston or Hartford
- Win free passes to see Get On Up in Chicago or Indianapolis
- Download free passes to see Guardians of the Galaxy in Baltimore, DC or Virginia
- Win free passes to see Into the Storm in Los Angeles
- Win free passes to see Let’s Be Cops in Cleveland, Cincinnati or Columbus
- Win free passes to see Let’s Be Cops in Chicago, Indianapolis or Milwaukee
- Download free passes to see Hercules in Washington, DC
- Win free passes to see Hercules in Cleveland
- Flicks on DVD and Blu-ray – Indiana Jones, Ed Wood, Michael Myers, Judge Dredd
- TV on DVD – Supernatural, Modern Family, The Mentalist, and more
- Flicks on DVD and Blu-ray – Cabin in the Woods, Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Katy Perry in 3D
- Big Brother – Oh you silly girl
- Flicks on DVD and Blu-ray – Snow White and the Huntsman, What To Expect When You’re Expecting
- Big Brother – Will Dan’s duplicity catch up with him?
- TV on DVD – Big Bang Theory, Vampire Diaries, Castle, and more
- The Carol Burnett Show on DVD – So glad to have this time together
- Catch up with 2 Broke Girls before the new season starts
- Lisztomania – No one did excess like Ken Russell
- Flicks on DVD and Blu-ray – Universal 100, Warner Archives, Columbia Choice Collection
- Flicks on DVD and Blu-ray – Safe, Piranha 3DD, Harry Potter, Megaforce
- Big Brother – Quack Pack or meat shield?
- TV on DVD – 2 Broke Girls, Fringe, The Good Wife, and more
- The Possession – Don’t tell anyone … that you’ve seen this all before
- Big Brother – What the frack just happened?!
- Greek gods and Biblical heroes come to DVD
- Universal 100 – Hitchcock, Spielberg and more get special treatment
- Big Brother – The Quack Pack is in danger
- Flicks on DVD and Blu-ray – Battleship, The Lucky One, Lovely Molly