Cisco Davis Jr.
Cisco is a Baltimore native who has always been fascinated by the prospect of entertainment journalism -- video games and interactive media in particular. He funds his video gaming exploits through sensationally exciting employment as a technician at a television studio. When he isn’t gaming, he spends his free time writing, filmmaking and co-producing a weekly video game Podcast called “Gamer’s Digest.” He’s happily married to his budding career in being a dreamer and isn’t afraid to admit he’s a fan of the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. He is survived by no children. Yet.
Posts by Cisco Davis Jr.:
- Cultures clash when east meets west in The Wolverine
- Fast & Furious 6 will be the summer action movie to beat
- The Wolfpack reunites one last time in The Hangover Part III
- Set your phasers to “dumb” in Star Trek The Video Game
- Be prepared for a morality check with Pain & Gain
- Gaming Editorial: Is the Wii U flopping?
- Grave-robbing is at its finest in Tomb Raider
- A journey into The Cave is worth the price of admission
- Multiplayer game modes announced for new Tomb Raider
- Release date and details emerge for Star Trek: The Video Game
- Annie is relevant yesterday, today and Tomorrow
- Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb bids farewell to the franchise and Robin Williams
- Win passes to the advance Washington DC screening of Selma
- Hamlet in Leather: The Sons of Anarchy series finale
- The Hobbit trilogy ends with bloodshed and tears, but is it any good?