Cisco Davis Jr.
Cisco is a Baltimore native who has always been fascinated by the prospect of entertainment journalism -- video games and interactive media in particular. He funds his video gaming exploits through sensationally exciting employment as a technician at a television studio. When he isn’t gaming, he spends his free time writing, filmmaking and co-producing a weekly video game Podcast called “Gamer’s Digest.” He’s happily married to his budding career in being a dreamer and isn’t afraid to admit he’s a fan of the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. He is survived by no children. Yet.
Posts by Cisco Davis Jr.:
- Cultures clash when east meets west in The Wolverine
- Fast & Furious 6 will be the summer action movie to beat
- The Wolfpack reunites one last time in The Hangover Part III
- Set your phasers to “dumb” in Star Trek The Video Game
- Be prepared for a morality check with Pain & Gain
- Gaming Editorial: Is the Wii U flopping?
- Grave-robbing is at its finest in Tomb Raider
- A journey into The Cave is worth the price of admission
- Multiplayer game modes announced for new Tomb Raider
- Release date and details emerge for Star Trek: The Video Game
- As Above/So Below is a frightening descent into the human psyche & the Parisian catacombs
- Watching Kundo is like watching a Korean take on Quentin Tarantino
- Love is Strange is a lovely and bittersweet tale of an older couple
- The November Man tries to be a sleek, sexy James Bond thriller but comes up a little short
- Sin City: A Dame to Kill For is a brutal, bloody, and mostly fun repeat of the first one