Debbie considers herself a reluctant TV watcher and still won't have TV on just for background noise. The shows she does watch she is passionate about though, enough to shush her husband Keith when he tries to talk to her during them!
Posts by Debbie McDuffee:
- The Vampire Diaries needs to honor humanity
- Vampire Diaries season 4 continues well-crafted thematic episodes
- In Supernatural season 8, it’s Dean who’s alone
- Should The Vampire Diaries’ Elena have been turned into a vampire?
- Supernatural’s season 8 premiere gets back to the characters
- How Supernatural season 8 could be great
- Why FOX’s new 2012-2013 comedy lineup will work
- Mr. Big: The Big dream – SATC Week
- Christopher Guest, king of the mockumentaries
- Teen Wolf is becoming a character-driven series
- Teen Wolf – What is Gerard’s end game?
- JJ Abrams vs. Kevin Williamson – The 2012-13 faceoff
- Teen Wolf – Will there be a new wolf in town?
- Leverage season five premiere – It’s Thief Juice
- Teen Wolf renewed and episode order doubled
- Teen Wolf – Will Lydia raise Peter from the dead?
- Teen Wolf – Is Gerard controlling Jackson?
- Firefly panel will be at Comic-Con and here’s what we’d ask
- Hell’s Kitchen spoiler: We know the winner of season 10
- Quotation Marks – Pretty Little Liars, True Blood, Futurama
- What’s your favorite new show of the season? – Poll
- Teen Wolf – The kenema is an abomination … but is it Lydia?
- Does The Walking Dead need a lighter side?
- What’s James Marsters’ best role since Spike? – Quibbling Siblings
- Teen Wolf – What’s the deal with Jackson and Lydia?
- Vampire Diaries’ season 4 spoilers and speculation
- Teen Wolf – Grandpa might be scarier than the Alpha
- Get free passes to see As Above/So Below in Boston and Hartford
- Hiddleston and Swinton share eternal love in Only Lovers Left Alive
- Win free passes to see The November Man in Baltimore or DC
- Download free passes for When the Game Stands Tall in New York City
- Download free passes for The November Man in Boston and Hartford