I've been told I would argue with a brick wall. The people that say that, rather sarcastically, have never seen me actually argue with a brick wall. But if you asked me directly if I argue with walls, I would not deny it. I'd also tell you I won that argument. I'm a rabble rouser ... I rouse rabbles.
Posts by Ivey West:
- Game of Thrones season three prize pack giveaway
- Nicholas Sparks: Limited Edition Collection isn’t so limited or special
- Agents of SHIELD – Finally a step in the right direction
- Lone Survivor is the new benchmark for military filmmaking
- A few of my favorite things – 2013 Style
- Should Saving Mr. Banks be more historically accurate?
- The Anchorman sequel fails to live up to the hype or its legacy
- What happens at a TV test screening?
- Where is Agents of SHIELD going?
- Ender’s Game is the best adaptation it can be, but is that enough?
- Is Glee’s new direction enough to get me to stick around? Not so much
- The Wire Virgin Diary – The Greek isn’t greek
- Supernatural Virgin Diary – All good things …
- The Wire Virgin Diary – The little king of everything
- Falling Skies – Living on the razor’s edge of death
- Rookie Blue – Goodbye Detective Barber
- Supernatural Virgin Diary – Reunited and it feels …
- The Odd Life of Timothy Green fails to impress
- The Wire Virgin Diary – Frank vs the Greek
- Falling Skies – Who is the real enemy?
- Rookie Blue – Officer down
- The Wire Virgin Diary – Sometimes foreshadowing doesn’t work
- Falling Skies – Boulevard of broken dreams
- Total Recall is a surprisingly good action flick
- The Wire Virgin Diary – You don’t find Omar; Omar finds you
- Quotation Marks – Warehouse 13, True Blood and Teen Wolf
- Rookie Blue hangs out on a cliff
- The Wire Virgin Diary – Where is Omar?
- The cast of Falling Skies at San Diego Comic-Con 2012
- The Following interviews from SDCC 2012