I've been told I would argue with a brick wall. The people that say that, rather sarcastically, have never seen me actually argue with a brick wall. But if you asked me directly if I argue with walls, I would not deny it. I'd also tell you I won that argument. I'm a rabble rouser ... I rouse rabbles.
Posts by Ivey West:
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: Controlled chaos at its best
- Sex Tape has a funny moment or two, but largely disappoints
- NerdHQ’s 2014 Conversation for a Cause Panel list leaks online
- Finding Carter’s titular character jumps off the screen
- Beyond the Wall: Season four ends with several changes
- Beyond the Wall: Where does Watchers on the Wall rank?
- Beyond the Wall: Smash the beetles! Smash ‘em!
- Beyond the Wall: Jorah the Andal, or Jorah the angel on Dany’s shoulder?
- The Voice Final Performances — Duets win the day
- Neighbors might be the funniest flick you see all year
- Is Glee’s new direction enough to get me to stick around? Not so much
- The Wire Virgin Diary – The Greek isn’t greek
- Supernatural Virgin Diary – All good things …
- The Wire Virgin Diary – The little king of everything
- Falling Skies – Living on the razor’s edge of death
- Rookie Blue – Goodbye Detective Barber
- Supernatural Virgin Diary – Reunited and it feels …
- The Odd Life of Timothy Green fails to impress
- The Wire Virgin Diary – Frank vs the Greek
- Falling Skies – Who is the real enemy?
- Rookie Blue – Officer down
- The Wire Virgin Diary – Sometimes foreshadowing doesn’t work
- Falling Skies – Boulevard of broken dreams
- Total Recall is a surprisingly good action flick
- The Wire Virgin Diary – You don’t find Omar; Omar finds you
- Quotation Marks – Warehouse 13, True Blood and Teen Wolf
- Rookie Blue hangs out on a cliff
- The Wire Virgin Diary – Where is Omar?
- The cast of Falling Skies at San Diego Comic-Con 2012
- The Following interviews from SDCC 2012
- And So It Goes was less than I’d hoped for, but better than I expected
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson elevates the decent but not great Hercules
- Neverending nostalgia: The NeverEnding Story celebrates 30 years this week
- Win free passes to see Into the Storm in Boston or Hartford
- Win free passes to see Get On Up in Chicago or Indianapolis