Posts by Jen Creer:
- #Sadsadconversation – Who are these people?
- You’ve lost that loving feeling, Legal Eagles – Film Firsts
- The Virgin Diaries: Dawson’s Creek, how did Michelle Williams survive you?
- Sergeant Debra Morgan is one of television’s gems
- Why I like Breaking Bad’s Skyler White
- Big Bang Theory, Community, and The Office? It’s not you, it’s me
- When you can’t have sex, watch Dexter
- Better late to Dexter than never – Diary of a Dexter Virgin
- House – A hard episode to swallow
- Veronica Mars is the Pretty in Pink of television
- House – Amber Tamblyn’s character has won me over
- Is Fringe on the bubble already?
- Lie to Me – Lightman the canary sings out of his ass
- House – I bet Amber Tamblyn’s character is a virgin
- Lie to Me – Pants on fire
- Lie to Me – Off-duty booty
- Lie to Me – Time to throw Mummy under the bus
- House – I think that stripper really likes me
- Fringe quiz answers
- Fringe keeps me awake, but I can’t look away
No posts by this author.
- The Maze Runner is a surprisingly engaging entry into the dystopian teen genre
- Prepare to meet Annabelle at an advance Hollywood screening
- Attend an advance DC screening of Hector and the Search for Happiness
- Turn Back the Clock offers a unique glimpse in history from 1910-1933
- Arrow, Sleepy Hollow, The Big Bang Theory, Grimm and more come to home video