If you live on the East Coast and watched a local ad on cable between 2002 and 2005, there's a chance I had something to do with that-- I may have even written it. I'm sorry and I promise that I never *wanted* to end a commercial with a shot of the employees standing in the parking lot and waving; it just happens. Right now, I confine my writing to various corners of the internet, including the entire CliqueClack family of sites. If you travel between the sites, you can probably figure out enough information about me to steal my identity. So good luck with that, sucker. Have fun paying my student loans.
Posts by Kona Gallagher:
- When your face is on pajamas, your opinion ceases to be yours – Duck Dynasty, commercialism and free speech
- Sons of Anarchy – The aftermath of a shooting
- Why Christian Grey is more dangerous than Jax Teller
- Sons of Anarchy – The blond boy who changes Charming
- Sons of Anarchy season 6 preview – Death, violence and mayhem: Just another day in Charming
- I gave up cable over a year ago, and I haven’t looked back
- Kanye West’s Yeezus: A music review from a non-music reviewer
- Help Dry Seasons see the (dusty, post-apocalyptic) light of day
- From WTF to TESD: My top comedy podcasts
- Is it too early to remake Flight?
- Sons of Anarchy – For me, this season is all about Gemma
- Of all the people on TV who should be unemployed, Fred Willard is not one of them
- Is Channing Tatum too hot for his own good?
- Community – Does the show even need Pierce?
- The Hunger Games totally lives up to the hype
- Jeff, Who Lives at Home will make you want to stop being such a cynical jerk
- Community – Shirley comes into her own
- Cougar Town – Brought to you by Disney
- Cougar Town – A Scrubs reunion
- Cougar Town – An appreciation of Bill Lawrence
- Cougar Town – Co-MOHs
- Cougar Town – Who wasn’t thinking of Monica and Chandler?
- In a world in which Christina Hendricks exists, I don’t understand Carrie Mulligan
- Parks and Recreation – The best Christmas ever
- Community – Dan Harmon really hates Glee
- Sons of Anarchy – The more things change, the more they stay the same
- The Closer – Who killed Santa?
- Parks and Recreation – It was worth it
- Community – Big Cheddar and Tinkle-Town
- Sons of Anarchy – Gemma comes clean
- The November Man tries to be a sleek, sexy James Bond thriller but comes up a little short
- Sin City: A Dame to Kill For is a brutal, bloody, and mostly fun repeat of the first one
- When the Game Stands Tall inspires but fails to tell a good story
- Download passes for The November Man in Denver or Salt Lake City
- Get free passes to see As Above/So Below in Boston and Hartford