Kim Tibbs is an accomplished writer and editor from Indianapolis who loves all things pop culture-related, especially from the 1980s. She often goes to horror conventions and comic cons in the Midwest to meet celebrities and her apartment is literally like walking into a pop culture museum, with records on the walls and an original Nintendo arcade circa 1986, paying tribute to some of her favorite TV sitcoms, movie and music industry icons.
Posts by Kim Tibbs:
- Throwback Thursday: George and the Christmas Star was ahead of its time
- I’m dreaming of a pop culture relic-filled Christmas
- The Book Thief tugs at your heartstrings, especially if you happen to be a book lover
- Who will win Dancing With the Stars 17?
- Does It’s a Wonderful Life really need a sequel released in 2015?
- The Best Man Holiday delivers a roller coaster of emotions in time for the holidays
- The Legend of Smurfy Hollow is 22 smurfin’ minutes I can’t get back
- Host your own Mad Monster Party with vintage monster cereals
- Score free movie passes to Studio Movie Grill’s grand opening in Indianapolis
- Dancing with the Stars season 17 starts off with a bang
- Square Pegs – A SATC Week CliqueClack Flashback
- SATC Week – A writer’s tribute to the brilliant mind of Carrie Bradshaw
- SATC Week – An homage to Aidan, the sweet, sexy furniture designer who got away
- What do you think of the Dancing with the Stars’ All-Stars cast?
- A look at some of Spinal Tap’s more colorful song lyrics and album covers
- Lost Virgin Diary – Goodbye strangers, it’s been nice; hope you find your paradise
- True Blood – Glamouring: it’s just like starting over
- Farewell Mel Stuart, there is no life I know to compare with pure imagination
- Lost Virgin Diary – What lies in the shadow of the statue?
- True Blood – Everybody wants to rule the world, including Bill?
- Lost Virgin Diary – You spin me right round, baby, right round like a record!
- Lost Virgin Diary – Let’s do the time warp, again!
- True Blood – Why does Sookie Stackhouse want to be normal?
- MasterChef – The good, the bad and the hungry
- Lost Virgin Diary – The plot thickens as things on the island get more sinister
- Ghostbusters III presumably pushes forward with a new screenwriter on board
- Beetlejuice, the ghost with the most! – CliqueClack Flashback
- It’s MasterChef, not MasterBait!
- Lost Virgin Diary – Have I just entered The Twilight Zone?
- Savages is an artsy action flick by Oliver Stone, but definitely not another Natural Born Killers