Kim Tibbs is an accomplished writer and editor from Indianapolis who loves all things pop culture-related, especially from the 1980s. She often goes to horror conventions and comic cons in the Midwest to meet celebrities and her apartment is literally like walking into a pop culture museum, with records on the walls and an original Nintendo arcade circa 1986, paying tribute to some of her favorite TV sitcoms, movie and music industry icons.
Posts by Kim Tibbs:
- And So It Goes was less than I’d hoped for, but better than I expected
- Neverending nostalgia: The NeverEnding Story celebrates 30 years this week
- James Cagney plays a wise guy, dreamy sailor aboard the U.S.S. Arizona in Here Comes the Navy
- The Rose and the Jackal is an interesting Civil War drama, albeit a little misleading
- How to Train Your Dragon 2 is everything a sequel should be
- Permanent Record explores the sad reality of teen suicide with a rockin’ soundtrack
- You’ll fall in love with The Fault in Our Stars slowly, and then all at once
- Is there a greater love story than The Barretts of Wimpole Street?
- Legends of Oz: Dorothy’s Return marks a return to fantastic animated moviemaking
- Casper’s Halloween Special scares up fun all year
- Square Pegs – A SATC Week CliqueClack Flashback
- SATC Week – A writer’s tribute to the brilliant mind of Carrie Bradshaw
- SATC Week – An homage to Aidan, the sweet, sexy furniture designer who got away
- What do you think of the Dancing with the Stars’ All-Stars cast?
- A look at some of Spinal Tap’s more colorful song lyrics and album covers
- Lost Virgin Diary – Goodbye strangers, it’s been nice; hope you find your paradise
- True Blood – Glamouring: it’s just like starting over
- Farewell Mel Stuart, there is no life I know to compare with pure imagination
- Lost Virgin Diary – What lies in the shadow of the statue?
- True Blood – Everybody wants to rule the world, including Bill?
- Lost Virgin Diary – You spin me right round, baby, right round like a record!
- Lost Virgin Diary – Let’s do the time warp, again!
- True Blood – Why does Sookie Stackhouse want to be normal?
- MasterChef – The good, the bad and the hungry
- Lost Virgin Diary – The plot thickens as things on the island get more sinister
- Ghostbusters III presumably pushes forward with a new screenwriter on board
- Beetlejuice, the ghost with the most! – CliqueClack Flashback
- It’s MasterChef, not MasterBait!
- Lost Virgin Diary – Have I just entered The Twilight Zone?
- Savages is an artsy action flick by Oliver Stone, but definitely not another Natural Born Killers