Kim Tibbs is an accomplished writer and editor from Indianapolis who loves all things pop culture-related, especially from the 1980s. She often goes to horror conventions and comic cons in the Midwest to meet celebrities and her apartment is literally like walking into a pop culture museum, with records on the walls and an original Nintendo arcade circa 1986, paying tribute to some of her favorite TV sitcoms, movie and music industry icons.
Posts by Kim Tibbs:
- See you on the other side, Dr. Egon Spengler (Harold Ramis)
- Throwback Thursday: A Life in the Theatre offers a unique perspective about aging & acting
- Endless Love makes me almost wish I’d loved with reckless abandon in my youth
- Throwback Thursday: The Matchmaker is a match made in heaven for this Valentine’s Day
- Blast off on adventures as big as the cosmos itself with Space Stars
- Ride Along should be a good day at the box office for Ice Cube & Kevin Hart
- The Nut Job is a nutty heist movie your kids will probably love even if you don’t
- Channel your inner daydreamer and go on holiday with The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
- Throwback Thursday: A look at The Cabbage Patch Kids’ First Christmas & The Little Troll Prince
- Throwback Thursday: George and the Christmas Star was ahead of its time
- Square Pegs – A SATC Week CliqueClack Flashback
- SATC Week – A writer’s tribute to the brilliant mind of Carrie Bradshaw
- SATC Week – An homage to Aidan, the sweet, sexy furniture designer who got away
- What do you think of the Dancing with the Stars’ All-Stars cast?
- A look at some of Spinal Tap’s more colorful song lyrics and album covers
- Lost Virgin Diary – Goodbye strangers, it’s been nice; hope you find your paradise
- True Blood – Glamouring: it’s just like starting over
- Farewell Mel Stuart, there is no life I know to compare with pure imagination
- Lost Virgin Diary – What lies in the shadow of the statue?
- True Blood – Everybody wants to rule the world, including Bill?
- Lost Virgin Diary – You spin me right round, baby, right round like a record!
- Lost Virgin Diary – Let’s do the time warp, again!
- True Blood – Why does Sookie Stackhouse want to be normal?
- MasterChef – The good, the bad and the hungry
- Lost Virgin Diary – The plot thickens as things on the island get more sinister
- Ghostbusters III presumably pushes forward with a new screenwriter on board
- Beetlejuice, the ghost with the most! – CliqueClack Flashback
- It’s MasterChef, not MasterBait!
- Lost Virgin Diary – Have I just entered The Twilight Zone?
- Savages is an artsy action flick by Oliver Stone, but definitely not another Natural Born Killers