Thinks he's funny, excellent at annoying folks (both on purpose and unintentionally), doesn't sleep nearly enough as he should, cherry freak, life-long carnivore, beats dead horses (metaphorically speaking, of course), refuses to drink bottled water ...
Posts by Michael Noble:
- There’s an author somewhere who doesn’t know what “most popular” means
- Lifeguard is 70s background fodder, nothing more
- Day Of The Dead – More standard-setting reanimated dead from Romero
- The Walking Dead – Character flaws
- The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame: Still crazy after all these years
- Ridiculousness: What’s your excuse?
- See 1963′s Dementia 13 for its atmospheric flair … not its plot
- The Walking Dead: An uneven season 4 premiere
- Spurned love and pesky (deadly!) ants courtesy of The Naked Jungle
- My final word on the Emmys In Memoriam
- Wilfred – One of those “cutesy” episodes
- So You Think You Can Dance – Pole dancing and dub stepping right into the winner’s circle
- MasterChef – Who won season 3?
- CommercialClack – Cadillac believes you think with your ass
- So You Think You Can Dance – Best show of the season
- MasterChef – I was wrong about the Top 2
- Grimm – More kissing, more revelations
- MusiClack – Devo on Square Pegs
- So You Think You Can Dance – Of solos and all-stars
- Face Off – Barnacle(less) Bill the sailor
- MasterChef – 60 minute soufflés
- Grimm – Suddenly, Hank flies right
- Neil Armstrong, one of my television heroes, is gone
- Wilfred – The characters take backward steps
- So You Think You Can Dance – Who I get excited about
- Face Off blasts out our screens with flourish
- MasterChef – The top four are set
- Grimm – O brother, where art thou?
- This Is Spinal Tap week comes to a close
- Wait! There was a This Is Spinal Tap week … ?!?