Unintentionally annoys people, doesn't sleep nearly enough as he should, hates naps, life-long carnivore, beats dead horses (metaphorically speaking, of course), refuses to drink bottled water ...
Posts by Michael Noble:
- 1931’s Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde is startling, distressing stuff
- The Walking Dead is back
- A superior version of Godzilla … from 1954
- Television’s Gotham is finally upon us
- Depression robbed us of Robin Williams
- San Diego Comic-Con Batman ’66 Press Conference
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: Day Two
- Preview: The 45th edition of San Diego Comic-Con
- The Lottery: Dystopian? Not so much as it is “dys-dopeyian”
- Frankenstein: The True Story isn’t what I remembered
- Wilfred – One of those “cutesy” episodes
- So You Think You Can Dance – Pole dancing and dub stepping right into the winner’s circle
- MasterChef – Who won season 3?
- CommercialClack – Cadillac believes you think with your ass
- So You Think You Can Dance – Best show of the season
- MasterChef – I was wrong about the Top 2
- Grimm – More kissing, more revelations
- MusiClack – Devo on Square Pegs
- So You Think You Can Dance – Of solos and all-stars
- Face Off – Barnacle(less) Bill the sailor
- MasterChef – 60 minute soufflés
- Grimm – Suddenly, Hank flies right
- Neil Armstrong, one of my television heroes, is gone
- Wilfred – The characters take backward steps
- So You Think You Can Dance – Who I get excited about
- Face Off blasts out our screens with flourish
- MasterChef – The top four are set
- Grimm – O brother, where art thou?
- This Is Spinal Tap week comes to a close
- Wait! There was a This Is Spinal Tap week … ?!?
- Win passes to the advance Washington DC screening of Selma
- Hamlet in Leather: The Sons of Anarchy series finale
- The Hobbit trilogy ends with bloodshed and tears, but is it any good?
- Win passes to see The Gambler in DC or Baltimore
- Ascension marks Syfy’s continued focus on returning to its sci-fi roots