Thinks he's funny, loves cherries, goes off on tangents, enjoys "working the deal," frequently contorts the English language, rather good at annoying folks, life-long carnivore.
Posts by Michael Noble:
- American Idol and its huge finale flub
- Downstairs: There’s nothing chaste in this kick of a Hollywood oldie
- A few thoughts going into the American Idol finale
- A Dangerous Profession: With friends like these …
- How Sweet It Is: Can a mob musical comedy work?
- Gravity: How I would have made the trailer infinitely more dramatic
- American Idol: Messing with the formula
- The Walking Dead finale: Boring? Or misunderstood?
- The Motown murders row appear on American Idol
- Splash, week 2: Still not all wet
- Wilfred – One of those “cutesy” episodes
- So You Think You Can Dance – Pole dancing and dub stepping right into the winner’s circle
- MasterChef – Who won season 3?
- CommercialClack – Cadillac believes you think with your ass
- So You Think You Can Dance – Best show of the season
- MasterChef – I was wrong about the Top 2
- Grimm – More kissing, more revelations
- MusiClack – Devo on Square Pegs
- So You Think You Can Dance – Of solos and all-stars
- Face Off – Barnacle(less) Bill the sailor
- MasterChef – 60 minute soufflés
- Grimm – Suddenly, Hank flies right
- Neil Armstrong, one of my television heroes, is gone
- Wilfred – The characters take backward steps
- So You Think You Can Dance – Who I get excited about
- Face Off blasts out our screens with flourish
- MasterChef – The top four are set
- Grimm – O brother, where art thou?
- This Is Spinal Tap week comes to a close
- Wait! There was a This Is Spinal Tap week … ?!?