Thinks he's funny, excellent at annoying folks (both on purpose and unintentionally), doesn't sleep nearly enough as he should, cherry freak, life-long carnivore, beats dead horses (metaphorically speaking, of course), refuses to drink bottled water ...
Posts by Michael Noble:
- Before Airplane! there was The Big Bus
- There’s more to Legendary’s new Godzilla trailer than meets the eye
- Colossus: The Forbin Project is one crafty science fiction thriller
- PSAs are different now
- The Half-Naked Truth is this: It isn’t even passably funny
- The Heidi Chronicles: Sometimes tedious, sometimes insightful
- Right now, American Idol is all about the judges
- Kung Fu: The Movie – Kwai Chang Caine revisited
- American Idol season 13 preview
- Tears will roll courtesy of truTV’s hit (Impractical) Jokers
- Wilfred – One of those “cutesy” episodes
- So You Think You Can Dance – Pole dancing and dub stepping right into the winner’s circle
- MasterChef – Who won season 3?
- CommercialClack – Cadillac believes you think with your ass
- So You Think You Can Dance – Best show of the season
- MasterChef – I was wrong about the Top 2
- Grimm – More kissing, more revelations
- MusiClack – Devo on Square Pegs
- So You Think You Can Dance – Of solos and all-stars
- Face Off – Barnacle(less) Bill the sailor
- MasterChef – 60 minute soufflés
- Grimm – Suddenly, Hank flies right
- Neil Armstrong, one of my television heroes, is gone
- Wilfred – The characters take backward steps
- So You Think You Can Dance – Who I get excited about
- Face Off blasts out our screens with flourish
- MasterChef – The top four are set
- Grimm – O brother, where art thou?
- This Is Spinal Tap week comes to a close
- Wait! There was a This Is Spinal Tap week … ?!?