Paul is a writer, animator, and graphic artist living in San Francisco who never misses a chance to ramble off the name of an early 90s sitcom character actor but has trouble remembering his own ZIP code. Knowing who played Roy Biggins is probably more useful.
Posts by Paul Miller:
- And the Emmy for Best Self Promotion goes to…
- Dexter: Father of the year?
- Time for talk is over on The Walking Dead
- Will Dexter have to face his greatest adversary: The truth?
- I know who to blame in Revolution’s “Nobody’s Fault But Mine” – the writers!
- The Walking Dead sets the stage for things to come
- Revolution & The Walking Dead: A tale of two apocalypses
- NBC’s Revolution: high concept, low execution
- As Above/So Below is a frightening descent into the human psyche & the Parisian catacombs
- Watching Kundo is like watching a Korean take on Quentin Tarantino
- Love is Strange is a lovely and bittersweet tale of an older couple
- The November Man tries to be a sleek, sexy James Bond thriller but comes up a little short
- Sin City: A Dame to Kill For is a brutal, bloody, and mostly fun repeat of the first one