Paul is a writer, animator, and graphic artist living in San Francisco who never misses a chance to ramble off the name of an early 90s sitcom character actor but has trouble remembering his own ZIP code. Knowing who played Roy Biggins is probably more useful.
Posts by Paul Miller:
- And the Emmy for Best Self Promotion goes to…
- Dexter: Father of the year?
- Time for talk is over on The Walking Dead
- Will Dexter have to face his greatest adversary: The truth?
- I know who to blame in Revolution’s “Nobody’s Fault But Mine” – the writers!
- The Walking Dead sets the stage for things to come
- Revolution & The Walking Dead: A tale of two apocalypses
- NBC’s Revolution: high concept, low execution
- Annie is relevant yesterday, today and Tomorrow
- Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb bids farewell to the franchise and Robin Williams
- Win passes to the advance Washington DC screening of Selma
- Hamlet in Leather: The Sons of Anarchy series finale
- The Hobbit trilogy ends with bloodshed and tears, but is it any good?