Rachel's obsessions include (in no particular order): running, television, black and white cookies, piano, good coffee, craft beer, a cappella music, pizza, writing, and sangria. Even better when experienced in the same day. She's bad at updating blogs and baby books, and tries not to feel too guilty about it.
Posts by Rachel Blum-Jose:
- Does The X Factor really need a host?
- I am a pumpkin-guzzling beast
- One Tree Hill’s Nathan Scott makes me eat my words
- When it comes to having kids, one size doesn’t fit all – SATC week
- Some women aren’t meant to be tamed – Sex and the City week
- Diary of a One Tree Hill Virgin – The most shocking moments of Season 4
- Pretty Little Liars – Spencer loses it
- Inspiring musical moments in Schwartz/Savage shows – MusiClack
- Diary of a One Tree Hill Virgin – If that’s not a finale, then I don’t know what is
- A Baby Story (and its limitations) – Not Quite Primetime
- Bunheads – A self-fulfilling prophecy that takes the cake
- Diary of a One Tree Hill Virgin – And the world spins madly on
- Reminiscing about Family Feud – Not Quite Primetime
- Diary of a One Tree Hill Virgin – What could have been
- Bunheads – Should Michelle sell her inheritance?
- Diary of a One Tree Hill Virgin – Everybody’s running away
- Pretty Little Liars – What happened to Melissa’s baby?
- Bunheads – Michelle gets a reason to stick around
- A Different World’s college without technology – Not Quite Primetime
- Diary of a One Tree Hill Virgin – Trouble in Paradise
- Pretty Little Liars — Dead girls can’t smile
- Five reasons I can’t wait to keep watching Bunheads
- Diary of a One Tree Hill Virgin – Karen returns to a tragedy
- Foxcatcher tries to use great acting to hide a weak movie
- Jennifer Lawrence is superbly engaging in the fun but flawed Mockingjay, Part 1
- The paradox that is Aaron Sorkin’s The Newsroom
- Hercules on Blu-ray is a feast for the eyes and ears
- 22 Jump Street, Sin City 2 and a Frozen Sing-Along lead home video releases