I have a long history in television and radio, writing and performing. In 1991, I won a Michigan Emmy Award for Comedy Acting. Emmy's wing broke off during a move. But I still love her. We all have our flaws.
Posts by Tara Shrodes:
- Gerard Butler isn’t Playing for Keeps with his latest
- Let me introduce you to Eva Cassidy
- A SDCC smoke break with Billy Burke of Revolution
- CommercialClack – Yay! Nifty (sexist) vintage television ads!
- Hell’s Kitchen – An insult to Italy!
- Hell’s Kitchen cuts it to the final five
- This is Spinal Tap – Quotable quotes
- MusiClack – Bruce Springsteen shows us his demons
- Glee’s Darren Criss at SDCC
- Glee producer Brad Falchuk at SDCC
- Wilfred – It’s all about control. And squishy tits.
- Cory Monteith from Glee at SDCC
- Hell’s Kitchen – All in one pan!
- Hell’s Kitchen – Southern Cuisine goes south
- Glee’s Lea Michele at SDCC
- Chris Daughtry at the 2012 SDCC
- Duets crowns its winner
- SDCC – A virgin’s view
- San Diego Comic-Con – Why I’m excited to interview Chris Daughtry
- Duets – When will it be over?
- Hell’s Kitchen – Death of a spoiler
- CommercialClack – What’s the meaning of demeaning?
- Duets – The one where we get to finally vote