Jaylen Christie is a journalist, actor, humorist and devoted advocate of the unappreciated superhero Aquaman. Garnering a William Randolph Hearst award for outstanding editorial writing, and the Ida B. Wells award for the best writing for a collegiate newspaper, Christie really enjoys expanding upon a versatile resume. By day, he’s an actor appearing in community theatre productions, and by night, he is a fanatical television junkie with a love of quality programming and fizzy Mountain Dew. He’s also working on a series of comedic novels that will be … EPIC! Stay tuned!
Posts by Jaylen Christie:
- Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers is on DVD! Hallelujah!
- What’s new for Corey Reynolds?
- Did ABC’s Scandal contribute to Private Practice’s cancellation?
- It’s time to give Destiny’s Child’s Michelle Williams her props
- Where has Justina Machado been hiding?
- Why I respect Wendy Williams so much
- The Real Husbands of Hollywood is right on time
- Remembering Tanya Sloan, the Power Ranger with attitude
- Why I still miss Doakes on Dexter
- Diggle hits the bullseye on Arrow
- Royal Pains – Boris is back, baby!
- Is Steve Harvey doing too much? – Clacking in Color
- Royal Pains – It’s all about Paige!
- Who’s your favorite TV housekeeper? – Clacking in Color
- Royal Pains – Fifty shades of Divya
- Michael Strahan to replace Regis Philbin?! Say what now? – Clacking in Color
- What’s funnyman Jamie Kennedy up to now? – Interview
- Royal Pains – Off to the races!
- Why all the hate on Lucy Liu as Watson? – Clacking in Color
- Necessary Roughness – TK’s got it bad
- Royal Pains – Jeremiah has damn good taste
- Can you imagine The Closer without Detective Gabriel? – Clacking in Color
- Dallas – Season one ends with a twist
- Disney’s Let It Shine is utterly entertaining – Clacking in Color
- Dallas – J.R. Ewing has a heart
- Royal Pains – Van Dyke and the bunny
- Is Sofia Vergara getting paid a bit too much? – Clacking in Color
- Royal Pains – Jeremiah treats a patient with green blood
- Dallas – Don’t drop the soap!
- Is Arsenio Hall ready to return to late night TV? – Clacking in Color