Win free passes to see Free Birds in Baltimore or DC
CliqueClack wants to give you and your family a chance to see ‘Free Birds’ in Baltimore or DC. Find out how you can get passes!
All passes have been claimed for this event. Please follow @CliqueClack on Twitter for alerts on contests, news and reviews.
CliqueClack has partnered with Relativity Media and Allied Integrated Marketing to give readers in the Baltimore and DC areas a chance to see the new animated film Free Birds at a special advance screening. The film features the voice talents of Owen Wilson, Woody Harrelson, and Amy Poehler. In this irreverent, hilarious, adventurous buddy comedy for audiences of all ages, directed by Jimmy Hayward (Horton Hears a Who!), two turkeys from opposite sides of the tracks must put aside their differences and team up to travel back in time to change the course of history — and get turkey off the holiday menu for good.
The screening will be held on Saturday, October 26, 10:30 AM at the following locations:
- AMC Mazza Gallerie, Washington, DC
- AMC White Marsh, Baltimore, MD
Please read the following instructions on how to get your passes:
- ONE comment per person/email address. Simply tell us which screening location you wish to attend, BALTIMORE or DC.
- You may request up to four passes for you and/or your family.
- Passes will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Passes are limited. The offer may end at any time.
- Passes do not guarantee you seats. Seating at the theater is first-come, first-served so please plan to arrive early.
Have a look at the film’s trailer, and let us know where you’d like to see this film! Free Birds opens in theaters on November 1st.