Nikita’s Aaron Stanford talks about what’s coming up for Birkhoff
Aaron Stanford from ‘Nikita’ sat down for a roundtable interview at San Diego Comic-Con to discuss the upcoming third season.
The charming and funny Aaron Stanford sat down and talked to us at San Diego Comic-Con about where his character of Birkhoff has been and where he could be headed in the upcoming season three.
He discusses the following in the below video interview:
- Aaron is not a computer whiz like Birkhoff.
- There is a few month time jump between Nikita’s season 2 finale and the season 3 premiere.
- Birkhoff and Sonya kiss in the finale, but something happens between them to complicate their relationship.
- The new Division will cause some power plays between the main characters.
- Now that Birkhoff has lost his money and blown up two homes, where will he live?
- Oftentimes the punching bag, Birkhoff has had basic Division training and that allows him to fight back.
- Aaron loves when Birkhoff gets away from the computer screen and goes out in the field.
- With the new Division being under government control, he discusses whether Birkhoff will want to stick around or not.
[easyazon-image align=”none” asin=”B006YG9HJE” locale=”us” height=”160″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51FfYZm-O1L._SL160_.jpg” width=”139″]
Photo Credit: Carla Day