CliqueClack TV
TV SHOWS COLUMNS FEATURES CHATS QUESTIONS

News, episode reviews and commentary for NBC's Community

Latest episode clacks for this show:

Quotation Marks – Community, Smash, and Nikita

Join the Clique as we share our favorite quotes from the week — lots of finales here! Be sure to share some of yours in the comments if we missed ‘em.

by Rachel Blum-Jose

Community season 3 finale defines community

Evil Abed returns to make a very dark year at Greendale even darker. Can this multi-timeline menace destroy everything we love about the Greendale 7 in the season finale?

by Katie Schenkel

Community – Ocean’s Chang-leven

The Dean is Dean-napped, Chang has gone mad with power and the only people who can save Greendale Community College is the best gosh-darn Spanish/Anthropology/Biology study group in the world. Elaborate heist? Elaborate heist?

by Katie Schenkel

Community – Journey to the center of Hawkthorne

‘Community’ does old-school video games Mario Bros. style and it was awesome. Oh, yes. They “are so on that things have now become very much like Donkey Kong.”

by An Nicholson

Community’s weird and wacky season three finale – Open Letters

Why can’t I get on board the ‘Community’ fandom train? It’s everything a great show should be. …

by Guest Clacker

Interviewing Community’s Jim Rash and Gillian Jacobs

Talking to the ‘Community’ Dean, Jim Rash, and the insanely sane Britta, Gillian Jacobs, I asked about the show’s fourth season and Britta’s character development.

by An Nicholson

Reviewing NBC’s 2012 cancellations – Monthly Musings

Each month, I review an aspect of popular culture. This month I weigh in on NBC’s decisions for Fall 2012. Renewing ‘Community’? Good. ‘Cancelling Best Friends Forever’? Bad.

by An Nicholson